Piracicaba Dental School,
University of Campinas,
BrazilUniversity of Oulu, Finland.
- Health Sciences,
- Graduated in Dentistry from the State University of Montes Claros (Unimontes) and Master in Dental Clinic, area of oral lesions, by the Federal University of the Jequitinhonha and Mucuri Valleys (PPGOdonto UFVJM).
- He completed a PhD in Stomatopathology from the Faculty of Dentistry of Piracicaba (FOP - UNICAMP) and in "Oral Health Sciences" by the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Oulu, Finland, where he was in doctoral training for 18 months through co- both universities (funded by CAPES / PDSE and Medical Research Center Oulu).
- Areas of practice and interest include oral pathology, genetic diseases, oncological dentistry, oral squamous cell carcinoma, and extracellular vesicles.
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Dental Research, the Brazilian Society of Stomatology and Oral Pathology and the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles.
- 2017 - ISEV2017 Junior Member Scholarship, International Society for Extracellular Vesicles.
- 2017 - Oulu University Scholarship Foundation, Fund of Helvi Hakulinen-Sipilä and Eino Sipilä, University of Oulu.
- 2017 - 1st place in the Scientific Forum of Pediatric Dentistry, Brazilian Group of Teachers of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry.
- 2015 - Scholarship Program 12 months of the Doctoral Program Sandwich Abroad PDSE-CAPES, CAPES.
- 2015 - Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Travel Grant for course participation at EMBL, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds.
- 2015 - Short-term six months doctoral position University of Oulu, Finland, Medical Research Center Oulu.
- 2014 - Honorable Mention in the Poster Category, 3rd Integration Week UFVJM, Federal University of the Jequitinhonha and Mucuri Valleys.
- 2009 - Prize José Gustavo de Paiva, Honorable Mention in Poster Category during 27th CIOSP, Paulista Association of Dental Surgeons.