Iran, Islamic Republic of
University of Sistan and Baluchestan
+98 54 31132250, +98 54 33446413
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Sistan & Baluchestan, University Boulevard, Zahedan 98135-674, Iran.
Development and application of new sample preparation techniques including: "Liquid Phase Microextraction (LPME)"; "Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME)"; "Membrane Extraction with Sorbent Interface (MESI)" and "Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)" for trace analysis of organic/ inorganic compounds in food, environmental and biological samples.
- Massoud Kaykhaii is a professor of analytical chemistry at the University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran) since 1989.
- His research work is focused on modern sample preparation techniques including µ-solid phase extraction, solid phase microextraction, liquid phase microextraction and stir bar sorptive extraction.
- He has published ca. 100 research articles; presented ca. 130 seminars/conferences; authored two textbooks, and (co)supervised more than 100 MSc and PhD thesis.
- He is secretary of three national mirror committees of ISO/TC and member of editorial advisory board of 84 journals.
- He finished 25 industrial projects and has been counsellor in 10 companies in Iran.
- In 2017 he awarded the best researcher of the University of Sistan and Baluchestan.