University of Kragujevac, Department of Biology and Ecology, Kragujevac.
Mycology, Lichenology, Biotechnology, Secondary Metabolites, Food Science.
- Dr. Marijana Kosanić is a assistant professor since 2014 at the Institute of Biology and Ecology, University of Kragujevac, Republic of Serbia.
- She published more than 50 scientific papers, mostly in well-known international journals with an impact factor and several chapters in the prestigious international monographs.
- She is the participant a large number of projects of national and international importance and was a reviewer of many scientific papers in international journals.
- Rankovic B., Kosanic M. Lichens as a Potential Source of Bioactive Secondary Metabolites. In: Ranković B., editor Lichen Secondary Metabolites Bioactive Properties and Pharmaceutical Potential. Springer International Publishing Switzerland; 2015. p. 1-26.
- Bioactivity of Edible Mushroom Agaricus Campestris
- Evaluation of metal contents and bioactivity of two edible mushrooms Agaricus campestris and Boletus edulis.
- Synthesis, characterization, biological activity, DNA and BSA binding study: Novel copper(II) complexes with 2-hydroxy-4-aryl-4-oxo-2-butenoate.
- Phytochemical study and antioxidant, antimicrobial and anticancer activities of Melanelia subaurifera and Melanelia fuliginosa lichens.
- Biopharmaceutical Potential of Two Ramalina Lichens and their Metabolites.
- HPLC analisis and antimicrobial activity of biologically active compounds isolated from lichens Hypogymnia physodes.
- Bioactive constituent from lichens.
- Evaluation of metal concentration and antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer potentials of two edible mushrooms Lactarius deliciosus and Macrolepiota procera.
- Biological potential of marine macroalgae of the genus Cystoseira.
- Lasallia pustulata lichen as possible natural antigenotoxic, antioxidant, antimicrobial and anticancer agent.
- Kosanić M., Ranković B. Lichen Secondary Metabolites as Potential Antibiotic Agents. In: Ranković B., editor. Lichen Secondary Metabolites Bioactive Properties and Pharmaceutical Potential. Springer International Publishing; 2015. p. 81-104.