ICBAS, Department of Aquatic Production,
Ed1 4Âºfloor R.
Jorge de Viterbo Ferreira 228,
- Innate immunity
- Freshwater mussels microscopy
- Identification of distinct haemocyte populations from freshwater bivalves Anodonta cygnea and Anodonta anatina using wheat-germ agglutinin (WGA).
- Combined Impact of Acute Exposure to Ammonia and Temperature Stress on the Freshwater Mussel Unio pictorum.
- The Strange Case of the Tetragenous Anodonta anatina.
- Morphological and chemical characterization of mineral concretions in the freshwater bivalve Anodonta cygnea (Unionidae).
- Functional studies on the shell soluble matrix of Anodonta cygnea (Bivalvia: Unionidae).
- Biomineralization Studies on Cellulose Membrane Exposed to Biological Fluids of Anodonta cygnea.
- Selective feeding by Anodonta cygnea (Linnaeus, 1771): The effects of seasonal changes and nutritional demands.
- Reproductive Cycle and Strategy of Anodonta anatina (L., 1758): Notes on Hermaphroditism.
- Ecology of southern European pearl mussels (Margaritifera margaritifera): First record of two new populations on the rivers Terva and Beça (Portugal).
- Antiaggregant and toxic properties of different solutions on hemocytes of three freshwater bivalves.