Life and Health Sciences Research Institute,
University of Minho.
antimalaria drug resistance, Drug Resistance, Plasmodium.
- Hexahydroquinolines are antimalarial candidates with potent blood-stage and transmission-blocking activity.
- Globally prevalent PfMDR1 mutations modulate Plasmodium falciparum susceptibility to artemisinin-based combination therapies.
- Complex Polymorphisms in the Plasmodium falciparum Multidrug Resistance Protein 2 Gene and Its Contribution to Antimalarial Response.
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in Plasmodium falciparum V type H+ pyrophosphatase gene (pfvp2) and their associations with pfcrt and pfmdr1 polymorphisms.
- Pharmacogenomics of , , , , , and in Vietnam.
- Polymorphism of Antimalaria Drug Metabolizing, Nuclear Receptor, and Drug Transport Genes among Malaria Patients in Zanzibar, East Africa.
- Multiplex PCR-RFLP methods for pfcrt, pfmdr1 and pfdhfr mutations in Plasmodium falciparum.
- Amodiaquine resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria in vivo is associated with selection of pfcrt 76T and pfmdr1 86Y.