Secretariat General and Digestive Surgery,
Pavilion 19 under,
Hospital Universitario Marqués de Valdecilla © s,
39008. Santander, Spain.
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery,
- HBP Surgery.
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques including Transanal Surgery & Robotic Surgery.
- Surgical Training.
- I was trained as a General Surgeon in the Hospital Universitario Son Dureta (Palma de Mallorca, Spain).
- I have been a senior consultant surgeon at the Colorectal Surgery Unit in Hospital Universitario MarquÃ©s de Valdecilla (Santander, Spain) since 2010.
- I am also a member of the Liver Transplantation Unit in Santander. Between 2010 and 2011, I was trained as an Instructor in medical simulation at the Center for Medical Simulation in Boston MIT-Harvard University.
- The team in Valdecilla started the Robotic Colorectal Surgery programme in late 2010 and has performed more than 500 robotic colorectal procedures so far. I finished my PhD focused on the benefits of Robotic Colorectal Surgery and I have served as a proctor for Intuitive Surgical since 2013.
- I am one of the founding members of EARCS in June 2014 and member of the Scientific Committee.
- Author of multiple indexed publications.
- Member of several Scientific Surgical Societies.