University of Hradec Kralove,
Rokitanskeho Czech Republic.
intercultural communication, business communication, managerial communication
- The central role of politeness in business communication: The appropriateness principle as the way to enhance business communication efficiency.
- Managerial communication and its changes in the global intercultural business world.
- Theoretical foundations of intercultural business communication and their practical consequences.
- Intercultural linguistics as a new academic approach to communication
- Implementing New Global Business Trends to Intercultural Business Communication
- New Horizons of Intercultural Communication: Applied Linguistics Approach
- The implementation of internal communication system as a way to company efficiency
- The Humanities in Postmodern Era University: Academic Failure or Success?
- Reader of texts from ancient philosophy: (Pre-Socrates, classical period, Hellenism)
- An Introduction to General Religion for Students in the Social Fields