Agricultural Product Processing and Storage
postharvest biological and storage technology of fruits and vegetables 2, aquatic products processing logistics and keep alive technology 3, food preservation and safety control technology
- 1986 graduated from the Department of Horticulture, Zhejiang Agricultural University, and taught.
- 1992 was promoted to associate professor.
- 2000 was awarded a doctorate in physiology postharvest Zhejiang University,
- 2000 was promoted to professor.
- 2002 was awarded doctoral tutor qualification. Research direction for the processing and preservation of agricultural products, food processing logistics and security control.
- 1991 - 1992 went to the Federal University of Kiel, Germany, education,
- 2000 years of training to learn agricultural research centers in Israel,
- 2001-2002 annual study visit at the University of Florida.