Assistant Professor of Pharmacology,
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,
Meerut 250005, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Mandeep Kumar Arora
Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Molecular mechanisms in the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy: an update.
- Recent advances in pharmacotherapy for diabetic nephropathy: current perspectives and future directions.
- Pathophysiology of diabetic nephropathy: involvement of multifaceted signalling mechanism.
- The low dose combination of fenofibrate and rosiglitazone halts the progression of diabetes-induced experimental nephropathy.
- Oxidative Stress: Meeting Multiple Targets in Pathogenesis of Diabetic Nephropathy.
- Emerging role of PPAR ligands in the management of diabetic nephropathy.
- Morphological effect of combination of fenofibrate and saxagliptin on kidney of diabetic rats.
- Combination of PPAR alpha agoinst and DPP4 inhibitor A novel Therapeutic approach in the management of Diabetic Nephropathy.
- Chronic use of 17β-Ethinyl estradiol on cardiovascular hemodynamic profile:" Friend or foe"?
- signalling pathway of NADPH mediated ROS-RNS in diabetic nephropathy.