Dr.Manas Kumar Sahoo, MD,
Nuclear Medicine & PET/CT,
Recent advancement of in thyroid cancer PET/CT in thyroid cancer
- Unusual uptake of prostate specific tracer 68 Ga-PSMA–HBED-CC in a benign thyroid nodule.
- Recurrent dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans with pulmonary metastases presenting twelve years after initial diagnosis: 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging findings..
- Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis: Imaging characteristics of planar and SPECT/CT bone scan versus 18 F-FDG and 18 F-sodium fluoride PET/CT scanning.
- Solitary breast metastasis from recurrent gallbladder carcinoma simulating a second primary on 18F-FDG PET/CT.
- Schmorl’s node mimicking metastasis in a patient with breast cancer: diagnosis with 99mTC methylene diphosphonate SPECT-CT.
- Necrolytic migratory erythema associated with glucagonoma syndrome diagnosed by 68Ga‐DOTANOC PET‐CT.
- A Case of Lingual Thyroid Presenting with Severe Hematemesis in Pregnancy.
- Triple cancer: chronic lymphocytic leukemia with bladder and prostate carcinoma.
- Gallbladder carcinoma metastasizing to adrenal gland: a rare site demonstrated with (18) F-FDG PET/CT..
- Role of 99mTc-ECD SPECT in the management of children with craniosynostosis.