Sanit Paul Hospital Millennium Medical College,
- Infectious diseases: HIV, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Leshimaniasis and other public health problems
- Global Health
- Environmental Health: Water, food, vector, waste, & climate change
- Mulugeta Challa,Solomon Mekonnen, Gashaw Andargie, Mamo Wubshet, [...], Zemichael Gizaw. Prevalence of disability and associated factors in Dabat health and demographic surveillance system site, northwesst Ethiopia. BMC Public Health (2017)17:762
- Terefe Derso, Gashaw Andarge, Amare Tariku, Mamo Wubshet, [...], , Kassahun Alemu. Correlates of early neonatal feeding practice in Dabat HDSS site, northwest Ethopia. International breast feeding journal (2017) 12:25.
- Mekuriaw Alemayehu, Mamo Wubshet , Nebiyu Mesfin , Aschalew Tamiru and Abebaw Gebayehu1. Health-related quality of life of HIV infected adults with and without Visceral Leishmaniasis in Northwest Ethiopia. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes (2017) 15:65 DOI 10.1186/s12955-017-0636-6
- Kebede Y, Andargie G, Gebeyehu A, Awoke T, Yitayal M, Mekonnen S, Mamo Wubshet, Azmeraw T, Lakew Y, Alemu K.. Tuberculosis and HIV are the leading causes of adult death in northwest Ethiopia: evidence from verbal autopsy data of Dabat health and demographic surveillance system, 2007-2013. Popul Health Metr. 2017 Jul 17;15(1):27. doi: 10.1186/s12963- 017-0139-z.
- Sintayehu Abate, Akberet Lemlem, Ibrahim Kedir, Tesfahun Melese and Mamo Wubshet. Incidence of tuberculosis and associated factors in pre-ART and ART clinic of East Gijjam, Northwest Ethiopia. Ethio J pub hlt nutr. 2017: 01(02), 78-85
- Baye Ashenefe, Mamo Wubshet, Alemayehu Shimeka. Household flood preparedness and associated factors in the flood-prone community of Dembia district, Amhara National Regional State, northwest Ethiopia. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy 2017:10 95–106
- Ryan M. Barber, Nancy Fullman, Reed J. D. Sorensen, Mamo Wubshet, [...], Thomas Bollyky, Christopher J. L. Murray. Healthcare Access and Quality Index based on mortality from causes amenable to personal health care in 195 countries and territories, 1990–2015: a novel analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015. Lancet. 2017 May 18. pii: S0140-6736(17)30818-8. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(17)30818-8.
- Marissa B. Reitsma, Nancy Fullman, Marie Ng, Mamo Wubshet, [...], Joseph S. Salama, Emmanuela Gakidou. Smoking prevalence and attributable disease burden in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2015: A systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015. Lancet. 2017 Apr 5. pii: S0140-6736(17)30819-X. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(17)30819-X.
- Mekuriaw Alemayehu, Mamo Wubshet, Nebyu Mesfin, Abebaw Gebayehu. Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus and associated factors among Visceral Leishmaniasis infected patients in Northwest Ethiopia: a facility based cross-sectional study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Feb 17;17(1):152. doi: 10.1186/s12879-017-2261-8.
- Mekuriaw Alemayehu, Mamo Wubshet, Nebyu Mesfin, Abebaw Gebayehu . Perceived quality of life among Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV coinfected migrant male-workers in Northwest Ethiopia: a qualitative study. BMC Public Health. 2017 Feb 16;17(1):204. doi: 10.1186/s12889 017-4132-z