University of Pennsylvania,
Department of Dermatology.
250 E Wynnewood Rd,Apt#F-9,
- Skin disease
- Autoimmune skin disease
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Autoimmune skin diseases
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Dr. Zeidi is a board certified Pathologist from TUMS.
- He completed his fellowship in dermatopathology at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF).
- He is currently working as Research Associate in department of dermatology at University of Pennsylvania.
- His current research interests include the cellular and molecular mechanisms that control immune-mediated inflammation of the skin diseases such as cutaneous lupus erythematosus and dermatomyositis.
- Dr. Zeidi is a member of the College of American Pathologists.
- He has authored or co-authored numerous articles.