Investigation of the detrimental circulatory and renal influences of drugs of abuse (e.g. alcohol and nicotine) and immunosuppressant drugs, cellular and molecular aspects of these interactions, peripheral and central controlling mechanisms, roles of gonadal hormones and sexual dimorphism, and potential therapeutic strategies.
• 2015/2016 Khalifa Award for Education, Distinguished University Professor in the Field of Scientific (Khalifa Educational Award for Academic Excellence in Teaching and Training) Emirates Arab United, Research.
• 2011 Alexandria University Honorary Award (Alexandria University) Egypt.
• 2010 Distinguished Research Professor, Alexandria University for Distinguished Professor,Professor,Egypt.
• 2007 ACDIMA award for the Top Scientific Publication in Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jordon.
• 2007 Biography enlisted in the “Marquis Who's Who in the World”, 25th Anniversary Edition, and in the“Marquis Who's Who in Science and Engineering”, 10th Anniversary Edition.
• 2006 Biography enlisted in the “Marquis Who’sWho in Medicine and Healthcare”, 6th Edition.
• 2006 State Prize for Scientific Excellence in Medical Sciences (For the State Award) , Egypt.
• 2006 Silver Appreciation Medal (For the medal value of the medal), General Syndicate of Pharmacists, Egypt.
• 2002 Gold Appreciation Medal (Tidal marginalization), General Syndicate of Pharmacists, Egypt.
• 2000 State Prize for Scientific Encouragement in Medical Sciences (Chai State Award), Egypt.
• 1994 State Prize for Scientific Encouragement in Medical Sciences (Chai State Award ), Egypt.
• 1982 Egyptian Pharmaceutical Companies' Award for top graduate in pharmaceutical sciences.
• 1980 Alexandria University Student Union's Award for undergraduate scientific distinction.