University of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia).
Clinical Immunology, Hematology, Immunology, Cell Biology.
- Intracellular CD3+ T Lymphocyte Teriflunomide Concentration Is Poorly Correlated with and Has Greater Variability Than Unbound Plasma Teriflunomide Concentration.
- Specialised Pro-Resolving Mediators of Inflammation in Inflammatory Arthritis.
- Synovial fluid and plasma n3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in patients with inflammatory arthritis.
- Synovial fluid myeloid dendritic cells display important differences compared to monocyte-derived dendritic cells prepared in vitro.
- Prostaglandin D2 in Inflammatory Arthritis and Its Relation with Synovial Fluid Dendritic Cells.
- Efficacy and mechanisms of action of vitamin D in experimental polyarthritis.
- Expression of a B-cell-restricted isoform of CD45 is associated with maturity in rat serosal and connective-tissue mast cells.
- Recruitment of dendritic cells and macrophages during T cell-mediated synovial inflammation.
- MHC II+ CD45+ cells from synovium-rich tissues of normal rats: Phenotype, comparison with macrophage and dendritic cell lineages and differentiation into mature dendritic cells in vitro.
- MHC class II compartment, endocytosis and phagocytic activity of macrophages and putative dendritic cells isolated from normal tissues rich in synovium.