State Veterinary Institute PIWet,
Department of Virology,
Cell Culture, Gene Expression, Cloning, Electrophoresis, DNA Sequencing, DNA Sequence Analysis, Western Blot, Regression Analysis, ELISA, Real-Time PCR, Epidemiological Analysis, Risk Analysis, Molecular Diagnostics, Epidemiological Statistics.
- Spatial and temporal variation in the abundance of Culicoides biting midges (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae) in nine European countries.
- Abundance and species composition of Culicoides spp. biting midges near cattle and horse in South-Eastern Poland.
- Big data -modelling of midges in Europa using machine learning techniques and satellite imagery.
- Serological Study of Exposure to Selected Arthropod-Borne Pathogens in European Bison (Bison bonasus) in Poland.
- Epizootiology of the Schmallenberg virus in Poland.
- Parasitological monitoring in the European Bison Breeding Center of Bialowieza National Park.
- Association between antibody status to bovine herpesvirus 1 and quality of milk in dairy herds in Poland.
- First report of bovine viral diarrhoea virus-2 infection in cattle in Poland.
- Hepatitis E Virus Antibody Prevalence in Wildlife in Poland.
- Monitoring of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus (BVDV) Infection in Polish Dairy Herds Using Bulk Tank Milk Samples.