University Hospital of Poitiers,
University of Poitiers.
CHU the Militia,
2, rue de la Militia,
86021 Poitiers cedex.
- Infectious diseases
- MD, specialized in Infectious diseases and Microbiology
- PhD student
- Innate immunity against Zika virus.
- Low serum selenium concentrations in French patients with measles.
- Impact of yeast-bacteria on the detection of Candida in an automated blood culture system.
- Distribution of Spontaneous gyrA Mutations in 97 Fluoroquinolone-Resistant Helicobacter pylori Isolates Collected in France.
- Chemokines and Antimicrobial Peptides Have a cag-Dependent Early Response to Helicobacter pylori Infection in Primary Human Gastric Epithelial Cells.
- Recommendations have only a limited influence on the management of urinary tract infections in general practice.
- BU-25 - Amoxicillin continuous infusion: what physicochemical stability?.
- Comparison of eMAG ™ versus NucliSENS® EasyMAG® performance on clinical specimens.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of Crateva adansonii DC on keratinocytes infected by Staphylococcus aureus: From a clinical practice using HPTLC-Densitometry.
- Functional Consequences of RNA 5'-Terminal Deletion on Coxsackievirus B3 RNA Replication and Ribonucleoprotein Complex Formation.