Associate Member, Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies Adjunct Research Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida.
Neurobiology, Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies, 11350 SW Village Parkway, Port St. Lucie, FL 34987.
Alzheimer’s disease, Neurodegeneration, Biological assay development; drug discovery; High throughput screening; High-content screening; Synapses and trafficking, Molecular neuropharmacology, Neurophysiology, Mouse models of neurological disorders, Learning and memory, Synaptic vesicles and transmission .
- 1994: Best Poster Award at the second biennial conf. of Asian Pacific Society for Neurochem.
- 1996: Senior Research fellowship from Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
- 1997: International trainee postdoctoral fellowship from International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
- 2000- Science and Technology Agency (STA) Fellowship from the government of Japan
- 2002- Postdoctoral fellowship from Pharmaceutical safety and research, Government of Japan
- 2007: New Investigator Award from the Alzheimer’s Association
- 2009: Junior Faculty Award from AD-PD conference, Prague, Czech Republic