Office: Dr Rath Research Institute, 1260 Memorex Drive Santa Clara, CA 95050
Residence: 983 La Mesa Terrace, Unit-E Sunnyvale, CA 94086 Tel: (408) 730-4481
• Chemical carcinogenesis
• Cancer treatment and chemoprevention
• Environmental and occupational toxicology
• Drug metabolism
• Molecular mechanism of toxicity
• Free radical and oxidative damage
• Organic synthesis
- Dr. Roomi earned a doctorate degree in Biochemical Toxicology from University of Surrey, England, and is a Fellow of American College of Nutrition (FACN). He is certified by the American Board of Toxicology (DABT) and American College of Nutrition (CNS).
- Dr. Roomi worked at the Linus Pauling Institute in Palo Alto, California for five years before joining the
- Dr. Rath research Institute as a Senior Research Scientist in 2000. His research interests include cancer, drug metabolism, environmental and occupational toxicology, organic synthesis, the molecular mechanism of toxicology and free radical and oxidative damage.
- Dr. Roomi has published over 200 papers in international journals, and has presented at over 200 national and international meetings, written chapters in book and author of several popular articles. He is a member of American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), the Federation of American Society of Experimental Biology (FASEB). The Society of Toxicology (SOT) and the American Society of Clinical Patholgy (ASCP)