Key Lab.of Machine Perception (Ministry of Education),
Speech and Hearing Research Center,
Department of Machine Intelligence,
School of EECS Peking University,
Beijing, 100871, China.
Embodied Intelligence, Machine Learning, Speech and Language Processing, Robotics, Humanoid Robots, Service Robots, Health Care robots, etc.
- Dr. LUO Dingsheng, Associate Professor, Ph.D, the Deputy Director of the Department of Machine Intelligence, Peking University.
- He received his Ph.D. degree from Peking University, China, in 2003.
- Then, he joined the Peking University. In 2005, he became an Associate Professor with the Key Laboratory of Machine Perception (Ministry of Education), the Speech and Hearing Research Center, the Department of Machine Intelligence, School of the EECS, Peking University, China.
- He has/had undertaken more than 20 projects funded by Chinese Government, is the author of more than 60 research papers and 5 inventions, awarded Best Paper Award of CNNC in 2002, Zhengda Award of Peking University in 2008, First Prize Award of IJCAI-13 Robot Competition Technical Skills Category in 2013, Teaching Excellence Award of Peking University in 2016 and Best Paper Finalist Award of IEEE ICIA in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
- He serves as a member of IEEE-RAS Technical Committee on Humanoid Robotics, a member of IEEE-IES Technical Committee Member on Motion Control.
- He also serves as the Deputy Secretary General of the Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence Educational Committee, an Assessment Expert of Beijing Science and Technology Commission for the Special Fund on Sci-Tech Service, an Assessment Expert for China National Robotics Technology Professionals, as well as the executive editor of the Chinese Scientific Journal of Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation, etc.
- He is an IEEE member, an AAAI member, a member of the International Climbing and Walking Robots Association, a senior member of Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- He also serves as a reviewer of several domestic or international journals, and as PC chair or PC members of several international conferences, such as RiTA 2016 IEEE AMC 2016、IEEE M2VIP 2017、AAAI 2017、AAAI 2018.