Microbiologia e Virologia,
P.zza G. Cesare, 11,
Human microbiota, periodontal conditions and health status, oncogenesis
- Luigi Santacroce is working in the Dept. of Medical Basic Sciences in Neuroscience and Sensory Organs, Policlinico Hospital, University of Bari, Italy and is currently researching on neurologic disorders, cancer, and obesity.
- He is author/co-author of more than 20 papers in reputed journals.
- Assist. Professor at present University of Bari “A. Moro”
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bari "A. Moro”
- Specialization in Cardiac Surgery, Digestive surgery and digestive surgical endoscopy
- Diploma of advanced course in Operative techniques in digestive endoscopy, Emergency Medicine and First Aid
- Author of scientific publications as for ORCID 0000-0001-5671-8124
- Director of Master courses - University of Bari "A. Moro"
- President of the Degree courses of Nursing - University of Bari "A. Moro"
- Past Delegate Coordinator of the Health Professions Degree courses - University of Bari "A. Moro" in Taranto (2010-2013)
- Past President of the Joint Commission “University of Bari – Italian Navy”
- LLP/ERASMUS+ Coordinator for Incoming and outgoing students - University of Bari "A. Moro"
- Clinical responsible of the “Serology diagnostic service of Listeriosis, Salmonellosis,
- Brucellosis and Syphilis” at Policlinico University Hospital of Bari.