c / Profesor Garcia Gonzalez nÂº2
41012 Sevilla, Spain.
Medicine, Nanoparticles, Nanoparticles Drug Delivery, Chitosan Nanoparticles, PLGA Nanoparticles, Oral administration.
- 18th European Symposium on Radiopharmacy and Radiopharmaceuticals: Salzburg, Austria. 7-10 April 2016.
- Role of Nanotechnology for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Lysosomal Diseases. A Focus on Gaucher's Disease.
- Lipid nanoparticles as an emerging platform for cannabinoid delivery: Physicochemical optimization and biocompatibility.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of Δ9-tetrahidrocannabinol/PLGA nanoparticles for cancer chemotherapy.
- Comparative study of chitosan-and PEG-coated lipid and PLGA nanoparticles as oral delivery systems for cannabinoids.
- Enhanced Cellular Uptake and Biodistribution of a Synthetic Cannabinoid Loaded in Surface-Modified Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) Nanoparticles.
- Engineering of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol delivery systems based on surface modified-PLGA nanoplatforms.
- Massive, Generic, and Controlled Microencapsulation by Flow Focusing: Some Physicochemical Aspects and New Applications.
- Building functional materials for health care and pharmacy from microfluidic principles and Flow Focusing.
- Functional PLGA NPs for Oral Drug Delivery: Recent Strategies and Developments.