Via Passo Gravina 245 Int.7.
Heme oxygenase system, mesenchymal stem cell differentiation, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, nephrology, vascular biology, anti-oxidants and cancer.
- Inhibition of Cx43 mediates protective effects on hypoxic/reoxygenated human neuroblastoma cells.
- Moringa oleifera Lam. Improves lipid metabolism during adipogenic differentiation of human stem cells.
- Effects of an extract of Celtis aetnensis (Tornab.) Strobl twigs on human colon cancer cell cultures.
- Olive Leaf Extract from Sicilian Cultivar Reduced Lipid Accumulation by Inducing Thermogenic Pathway during Adipogenesis.
- Heme oxygenase-1 nuclear translocation regulates bortezomibinduced cytotoxicity and mediates genomic instability in myeloma cells.
- Silibinin Regulates Lipid Metabolism and Differentiation in Functional Human Adipocytes.
- Effects of Tithonia diversifolia (Hemsl.) A. Gray Extract on Adipocyte Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
- Effect of a Natural Supplement Containing Curcuma Longa, Guggul, and Chlorogenic Acid in Patients With Metabolic Syndrome.
- Increased heme-oxygenase 1 expression decreases adipocyte differentiation and lipid accumulation in mesenchymal stem cells via upregulation of the canonical Wnt signaling cascade.
- Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Momordica Foetida Schumach. et Thonn.