University of Cambridge.
Department of Clinical Neurosciences,
Division of Neurology,
Wellcome Trust-Medical Research Council Stem Cell Institute,
University of Cambridge,
Clifford Allbutt Building, 6th floor,
Hills Road, CB2 0AH,
- Stem cells
- Dr Luca Peruzzotti-Jametti is a Clinical Research Associate and Wellcome Trust Fellow at the Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge (UK).
- After receiving his MD from the University Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan (Italy) (2007), Lucarncompleted his residency in Neurology at the Department of Neurology of San Raffaele ScientificrnInstitute, Milan (Italy).
- During this period he participated in several clinical trails on ischemic strokernand focused his research on stem cell therapies collaborating with the University Hospital in Zurich (Switzerland), the Institute of Anatomy, University of Aarhus (Denmark) and the Laboratory of Stem Cells and Restorative Neurology, Lund (Sweden).
- Luca has joined Dr Stefano Pluchino's laboratoryrnand the Clinical Trials Unit at the University of Cambridge (UK) in 2013.
- His current focus is thernapplication of cellular reprogramming to stem cell transplantation in neuroinflammation.