Università degli Studi Magna Graecia di Catanzaro,
Viale Europa, Loc. Germaneto,
88100 - Catanzaro.
- Study of the mechanisms underlying the regulation of bronchomotor tone.
- Identification of therapeutic targets for Bronchopulmonary pathology.
- Study of transduction signal pathways involved in cell proliferation, in apoptosis and drug response.
- Retrospective and prospective studies of adverse reactions to drugs in the population. Correlations between adverse reactions to drugs and genetic and family habitat.
- Luca Gallelli serves as Chair of Pharmacology, Luca Gallelli is working in the Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacovigilance Unit at University “Magna Graecia” of Catanzaro, Catanzaro, Italy.
- Luca Gallelli research interests include Acute renal failure; Diuretic; ACE-inhibitor; NSAID; Drug-interaction.