Department of Life Sciences,
Faculty of Dentistry,
University of Damascus,
Cleaner production, Environmental science, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Management, Ecology, Climate change, Pollution, Wastewater treatment, Air pollution, Natural resources, Adsorption, Life cycle assessment, Ecodesign, Design for the Environment, Eco-efficiency, Energy labeling, Persistent Organic Pollutants, Polychlorinated biphenyls, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, Nanotechnology, Analytical chemistry, Green chemistry
- Loai Aljerf is a Prof in Department of Life Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry/University of Damascus.
- He is a specialist in analytical and industrial chemistry.
- He obtained many awards and published more than 15 peer-reviewed papers (two of them in French) in Oral chemistry, Synthesis Chemistry, Concrete, Ceramics, Paper Industry, Environmental Sciences, Petrochemical, Green Chemistry, Extraction, Separation, and Lithium-Ion-Batteries.
- In addition, he presented his newborn product “Cardolite” in Euoranalysis XVIII (18 ed.) on September 6-10, 2015 in Bordeaux, France.
- He is a partner in Advances in Cleaner Production Network and a member of the German Chemical Society e.V. (GDCh) and the American University of Beirut.
- He is a member of the higher committee of the 6th International Workshop-Advance in Cleaner Production (Sao Paulo, Brazil (May 24th to 26th - 2017)).
- Loai Aljerf is an editor of more than 10 journals and a reviewer for Top journals in Industry, Chemical Engineering, and Environmental Chemistry.