Syrian Arab Republic
Department of Life Sciences,
Faculty of Dentistry,
University of Damascus.
+963-11-271 8704, +963-94 448 22 03
Al-Taymeenat Building /54/,
nearby Nadee Al-kahrabaa,
Cleaner production, Environmental science, Environmental chemistry, Environmental management, Ecology, Climate change, Pollution, Wastewater treatment, Air pollution, Natural resources, Adsorption, Life cycle assessment, Ecodesign, Design for the Environment, Eco-efficiency, Energy labeling, Persistent Organic Pollutants, Polychlorinated biphenyls, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, Nanotechnology, Analytical chemistry, Green chemistry
- Loai Aljerf is a Prof in Department of Life Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry/University of Damascus.
- He is a specialist in analytical and industrial chemistry.
- He obtained many awards and published more than 15 peer-reviewed papers (two of them in French) in Oral chemistry, Synthesis Chemistry, Concrete, Ceramics, Paper Industry, Environmental Sciences, Petrochemical, Green Chemistry, Extraction, Separation, and Lithium-Ion-Batteries.
- In addition, he presented his newborn product “Cardolite” in Euoranalysis XVIII (18 ed.) on September 6-10, 2015 in Bordeaux, France.
- He is a partner in Advances in Cleaner Production Network and a member of the German Chemical Society e.V. (GDCh) and the American University of Beirut.
- He is a member of the higher committee of the 6th International Workshop-Advance in Cleaner Production (Sao Paulo, Brazil (May 24th to 26th - 2017)).
- Loai Aljerf is an editor of more than 10 journals and a reviewer for Top journals in Industry, Chemical Engineering, and Environmental Chemistry.