Department of Physical Education and Sports Science,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong Sino Building,
Chung Chi Rd,
- Mind-body exercise interventions for special populations (e.g., neurological disorder, osteoporosis, insomnia, depression, and ankylosing spondylitis)
- Martial arts for improving health-related parameters across lifespan.
- Home environment for early motor, cognitive, social development
Award & Honors
- Traditional Chinese exercise for symptomatic management in chronic diseases (Provincial-level fund, 80,000 RMB；Co-investigator 2017.09 - 2019.09
- Effect of traditional Chinese Health-Qigong exercise in patients with coronary heart disease (Chinese Health-Qigong Association Grant, 30,000; Co-investigator, 2017.09 - 2018. 08
- Outstanding Research Scholarship, Sep 2012 – Jun2013, Awarded $5,000 from Fall 2012 to Fall 2013 to fulfill my proposed research agenda for Factor Analysis for Motivation of Participants in Chinese Martial Arts.
- Outstanding Assistant Coach Scholarship (cheerleading), Oct 2011 – Sep 2012, Awarded $2,500 from Delaware State University
- Graduate Student Travel Award
- Recognized by the School of HPER of Springfield College. Awarded $586 to support my attendance at the Society of Health and Physical Educators Annual meeting (2015).
- Recognized by the School of HPER of Springfield College. Awarded $548 to support my attendance at the Society of Health and Physical Educators Annual meeting (2014).
- Recognized by the Department of Sport Science of Delaware State University. Awarded $1,500 to support my attendance at the North American Society for Sport Management annual meeting (2013).
- Curriculum Design for Early Childhood Development in China (award) Recognized by “U- Better”. Awarded $1500 to support my curriculum design for Early Childhood motor, cognitive, and social development (2015)
- International Travel Award, Recognized by the General Administration of Sport Liaoning Province. Awarded $ 900 to support my attendance as an interpreter for Chinese Rowing Team.
- Recognized by the General Administration of Sport of China. Awarded $ 1800 (internship) to support my attendance as an interpreter and part-time strength and conditioning coach to International Sport Summit in China (2014)