162 Benedict Ct Athens,
Long noncoding RNA, miRNA, stem cell, metabolic diseases.
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factors Link Iron Homeostasis and Erythropoiesis.
- Iron Uptake via DMT1 Integrates Cell Cycle with JAK-STAT3 Signaling to Promote Colorectal Tumorigenesis.
- Intestinal HIF2 promotes tissue-iron accumulation in disorders of iron overload with anemia.
- Involvement of KLF11 in Hepatic Glucose Metabolism in Mice via Suppressing of PEPCK-C Expression.
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor/MAZ-Dependent Induction of Caveolin-1 Regulates Colon Permeability through Suppression of Occludin, Leading to Hypoxia-Induced Inflammation.
- Transcriptomic analysis of Rongchang pig brains and livers.
- Intestine specific disruption of HIF-2alpha improves anemia in sickle cell disease.
- A long non-coding RNA, APOA4 -AS, regulates APOA4 expression depending on HuR in mice.
- Transcriptional regulation of the Menkes copper ATPase (Atp7a) gene by hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF2 ) in intestinal epithelial cells.
- The long intergenic noncoding RNA UFC1, a target of MicroRNA 34a, interacts with the mRNA stabilizing protein HuR to increase levels of ??-catenin in HCC cells.