1515 Holcomb Blvd,
- Drug addiction,
- G-protein signaling,
- Molecular and cellular neuroscience
- I have been working at molecular and cellular neuroscience and GPCRs-related neuropharmacology fields since I got my PHD from Nanjing Agricultural University in 2006.
- Currently, I am Research Investigator at Department of Anesthesiology, MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- I am an author or co-author of over 10 journal articles in the past several years.
- I have also reviewed 13 papers for 7 journals (i.e. Scientific Reports, J Neurotoxicity Research, J Molecular Neuroscience, NeuroReport, SAGE Open).
- Acting as editor is an honor.