Johns Hopkins Hospital,
600 N Wolfe Street,
Baltimore, MD 21287, United States.
quality of life for patients with metastatic disease as well as short term and long term survivor ship care
- Lillie D. Shockney has been the administrative director of the Johns Hopkins Breast Center since 1997.
- A two-time breast cancer survivor, Lillie has worked tirelessly to improve the care of breast cancer patients around the world.
- She is a registered nurse with a Bachelor of Science degree in health care administration from Saint Joseph's College and a Masters in Administrative Science from the Johns Hopkins University.
- She has worked at Johns Hopkins since 1983. She is also certified as a breast imaging and breast cancer patient navigator.
- Beginning the end of 2011, she accepted the inaugural role as director of the Johns Hopkins cancer survivorship programs for the Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins.