Senior principal scientist.
- Dr. Xing specializes in computer-aided drug design, medicinal chemistry, and PK-PD optimization.
- As a principal investigator she is a major contributor to the discovery of seven clinical candidates targeting biological interventions as cures of several inflammatory diseases.
- Dr. Xing is a senior principal scientist at Pfizer worldwide research and development.
- Upon fourteen years of pharmaceutical research experience A renowned leader in the scientific community, Dr. Xing has given many invited speeches at international symposia, and has published more than forty scientific journal articles and patents.
- She holds a Ph.D in Polymer Science from the University of Akron, and Bachelor degrees with a major in solid state physics and minor in electrical and computer engineering from Tsinghua University.