Oncology, Department of Medicine,
Stanford University School of Medicine.
269 Campus Drive CCSR 2245,
Stanford, CA 94305,
Specific fields I have been working on:
1. Statistical Methods for Human Genomics and Metagenomics and for Microbial Ecology.
2. Statistical Modeling and Analysis of Time Series with applications to Microbial Ecology.
3. Statistics and Algorithms for words and strings (k-tuples).
- I am currently a postdoc researcher working with Profs. Nancy Zhang at the Statistics Department, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (Penn) and Hanlee Ji at the Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine.
- I was a postdoc and PhD student at Prof. Fengzhu Sun's group at the Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Division of University of Southern California (USC).
- I finished my PhD in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics and MS- degrees in both Statistics and Computer Science at USC.
- Previously, I obtained BS degree in Electronics Engineering from Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- I also have a MS degree in Physics from Fudan University working with Professor Bailin Hao at the T-life center.
- My long term research interest is in developing approaches combining state-of-art physical and mathematical modeling, computing techniques and engineering paradigms for better understanding of health, ecology and economics related issues and successively advancing bio/info/data technologies for the common benefits of our society.
Honors & Awards:
- Travel Fellowship, Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (2016)
- Reviewer's Choice Best Abstract, The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting (2015)
- Travel Fellowship, Bayer International Computational Biology Workshop (2014)
- Dissertation Year Fellowship, University of Southern California (2012)
- Merit Fellowship, University of Southern California (2006-2007)