Faculty of Health Sciences.
E12, University of Macau,
Metabolism realted disease including obesity, diabetes and metabolic disorders.
- Dr. Li Wang has completed her PhD of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in Peking Union Medical College and finished her research fellow training in National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) in NIH .
- She was a member of American Society of Hematology and American Diabetes Association.
- Her research focus on the biological role of cytokine especially erythropoietin (EPO) in erythroid and non-erythroid tissues, especially in the metabolism.
- Her special interests also include the prevention and protection against metabolism related diseases such as Diabetes and Obesity.
- Currently, she is working as a senior instructor and the Director of Metabolomics Core of Faculty of Health Sciences in University of Macau.