Bialystok University of Technology,
Faculty of Computer Science,
Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Algorithms, Statistics, Regression Analysis, Data Mining, Multivariate Data Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Probability Theory.
- To024combination of Genotype and Phenotype Features as Predictors of Inflammation, Cardiovascular Disease and Protein Energy Wasting in Patients with Chronic Kidney Diseases.
- Selection of Genetic and Phenotypic Features Associated with Inflammatory Status of Patients on Dialysis Using Relaxed Linear Separability Method.
- Diagnosis supporting rules of the Hepar system.
- c-means clustering with the ll and l∞ norms.
- HEPAR: Computer system for di-agnosis support and data analysis.
- Induction of Multivariate Decision Trees by Using Dipolar Criteria.
- Feature selection based on linear separability and a CPL criterion function.
- Artificial Neural Networks in Identifying Areas with Homogeneous Survival Time.
- Selection of the Linearly Separable Feature Subsets.
- Relaxed Linear Separability (RLS) Approach to Feature (Gene) Subset Selection.