Senior Research Fellow / PhD,
Laboratory of Virology-II,
National Institute of Immunology,
JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067, India.
HIV-1 genetics and immunology.
- M.Sc Biotechnology,
- Phd Microbiology,
- expert in Gene sequencing, phylogenetics, recombinational analysis, protein dynamics and other bioinformatic techniques.
- Genetic and functional characterization of HIV-1 Vif on APOBEC3G degradation: First report of emergence of B/C recombinants from North India.
- BDMC-A, an analog of curcumin, inhibits markers of invasion, angiogenesis, and metastasis in breast cancer cells via NF- k B pathway—A comparative study with curcumin.
- Apoptosis induction by an analog of curcumin (BDMC-A) in human laryngeal carcinoma cells through intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
- Impact of genetic variations in HIV-1 Tat on LTR-mediated transcription via TAR RNA interaction..
- Neuroprotective effect of Valeriana wallichii rhizome extract against the neurotoxin MPTP in C57BL/6 mice.
- Molecular and Genetic Characterization of Natural HIV-1 Tat Exon-1 Variants from North India and Their Functional Implications.
- Mechanism of apoptotic induction in human breast cancer cell, MCF-7, by an analog of curcumin in comparison with curcumin - An in vitro and in silico approach.
- Effect on HIV-1 Gene Expression, Tat-Vpr Interaction and Cell Apoptosis by Natural Variants of HIV-1 Tat Exon 1 and Vpr from Northern India.
- Genetic Characterization of Natural Variants of Vpu from HIV-1 Infected Individuals from Northern India and Their Impact on Virus Release and Cell Death.
- Genetic architecture of HIV-1 genes circulating in north India & their functional implications.