Department of Applied Social Sciences,
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences,
City University of Hong Kong,
- positive psychology
- mental health (suicide, anxiety, depression)
- children and adolescents
- families (parent-child, marital relationship)
- Sylvia Kwok has completed her PhD from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- She is the Convener of the Positive Education Training and Research Unit at CityrnUniversity of Hong Kong.
- She has published more than 30 papers in reputed international refereed journals, e.g. Child Abuse & Neglect, Journal of HappinessrnStudies.
- She has been the Reviewers and Editors of different international refereed journals and the Reviewer for general research fund proposals.
- She is also thernExternal Academic Advisors of different social sciences programs in different universities.