Department of Biological Sciences,
Birla Institute of Technology & Science.
Kumar Pranav Narayan
BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,
Jawahar Nagar,Shameerpet Mandal,
R.R.Dist, Hyderabad (AP),
Cancer Biology, Diagnostics and therapeutics
- Dr. Kumar Pranav Narayan is Assistant Professor in Biological Sciences since 2008.
- He has interest in cancer therapeutics using targeted gene delivery system and phyto-compound.
- He has more than seven years research experience in the Dept. of Microbiology, Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi.
- He has worked on inter-strain competition of Mesorhizobium ciceri on the basis of bacteriocin production; raised antibody against these strains and used several immunological technique to identify these strains from the soil.
- He has also worked on molecular biodiversity of cyanobacteria using AFLP as technique.