840 S. Wood Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Honors and Awards:
- 1976-1983 State Merit Scholarship from the Government of Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- 1983-1985: APAU fellowship, APAU, HYDERABAD, A.P., INDIA.
- 1985: Gold Medal for Academic excellence in Master's program, APAU, HYDERABAD, A.P, INDIA.
- 1985: Gold Medal for best Master's Thesis in Veterinary Microbiology, Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU), Rajendranagar, HYDERABAD, A.P. , INDIA.
- 1989 -1994: Memorial University of Newfoundland Fellowship.
- 1991: Memorial University of Newfoundland Molecular Biology Graduate student Award for academic excellence.
- 1992: Selected for participation in 8th course in Oncology by National Cancer Institute of CANADA
- 1992: Fellow of the school of graduate studies at Memorial University.
- 1993: Memorial University of Newfoundland Molecular Biology Graduate student Award for Research excellence.
- 1994-1996: C.H. Best Foundation Postdoctoral fellowship.
- 1996 - June,1998: Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Post doctoral Fellowship.
- 1996-present: Reviewed manuscripts for Journal of Virological methods, JBC, MCB, Kidney International and Hypertension.
- 2008: Won First prize for Research Presentation at College of Medicine Research Forum.
- 2008: Invited for writing a review for Frontiers in Bioscience journal on cGMP signaling, Adhoc reviewer for Kidney International journal.
- 2011: Fellow of American heart association (FAHA)