University of Nottingham Ningbo China 199 Taikang East Road, Ningbo 315100,
- 2009 - University of Cambridge, United Kingdom Doctor of Philosophy (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- 2005 - University of Cambridge, United Kingdom Master of Philosophy (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- 2013 – present Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom/China MSc Course Director in Communication Electronics and Computer Engineering, Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Director of the Power Semiconductor Devices and Spectroscopy Group, Electronics Strand Leader, Exam Officer, BEng Final Year Projects Coordinator, MSc projects coordinator.
- 2016 - College of Science and Engineering, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom Visiting Scientist/Senior Lecturer.
- 2012 – 2013 -mDynex Semiconductor Ltd, Lincoln, United Kingdom Senior Power Electronics Research and Development Engineer, Programme Manager.
- 2006 – 2015 - Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom College tutor/supervisor for third-year electrical and electronic engineering undergraduates (Trinity, St John’s, Magdalene, Robinson, Christ, Gonville and Cauis, Corpus Christi and Churchill Colleges).
- Senior Member, IEEE.
- Membership of IEEE Electron Devices Society.
- Membership of IEEE Internet of Things Community.
- Visiting professor at Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of
- Sciences, China, 2016-2020.
- Visiting professor at Shandong Academy of Sciences, China, 2017-2020.
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Authority.
- Elected fellow of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Fellow of the Cambridge Commonwealth Society, University of Cambridge, UK • Chartered Engineer (CEng) of the UK Engineering Council.
- European Engineer (Eur Ing) of the European Federation of National Engineering Associations.
- Chartered Physicist (CPhys) of the Institute of Physics (IOP), UK.
- International Professional Engineer (IntPE) of the International Register of Professional Engineers.
- Review Panel of the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC).
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Ambassador (Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire).
- Strategy Steering Group member at University of Nottingham Ningbo China (governance body to
- oversee the delivery and implementation of Strategy 2020).