The Environmental and Life Science University, Wroclaw, Poland.
SEM Analysis, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, Nanobiotechnology, Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Differentiation, Biomaterial Engineering, Polymeric Biomaterials, Bone Regeneration, Tissue Regeneration, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Materials Engineering, Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering.
1. The Effects of Using Sodium Alginate Hydrosols Treated with Direct Electric Current as Coatings for Sausages
2. Enhanced cytocompatibility and osteoinductive properties of sol–gel-derived silica/zirconium dioxide coatings by metformin functionalization.
3. Corrigendum to “Metformin Decreases Reactive Oxygen Species, Enhances Osteogenic Properties of Adipose-Derived Multipotent Mesenchymal Stem Cells In Vitro , and Increases Bone Density In Vivo ”
4. Spirulina platensis Improves Mitochondrial Function Impaired by Elevated Oxidative Stress in Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (ASCs) and Intestinal Epithelial Cells (IECs), and Enhances Insulin Sensitivity in Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS) Horses.
5. The Effect of Low-Magnitude Low-Frequency Vibrations (LMLF) on Osteogenic Differentiation Potential of Human Adipose Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
6. A Promising Tool in Retina Regeneration: Current Perspectives and Challenges When Using Mesenchymal Progenitor Stem Cells in Veterinary and Human Ophthalmological Applications.
7. The Impact of Oxidative Stress Factors on the Viability, Senescence, and Methylation Status of Olfactory Bulb-Derived Glial Cells Isolated from Human Cadaver Donors.
8. The presence of bacterial microcolonies on the maxillary sinus ciliary epithelium in healthy young individuals.
9. Polyurethane–polylactide-based material doped with resveratrol decreases senescence and oxidative stress of adipose-derived mesenchymal stromal stem cell (ASCs).
10. Antioxidant and Anti-Senescence Effect of Metformin on Mouse Olfactory Ensheathing Cells (mOECs) May Be Associated with Increased Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Levels—An Ex Vivo Study.