Dental materials, Restorative dentistry, Caries prevention, Dental traumatology, Orofacial genetics.
- Dr. Kristina Gorseta obtained her DMD in 2001. She completed a specialist training degree in Preventive and Paediatric Dentistry in 2006.
- In 2004, she completed an MSc (Retrospective analysis of traumatic dental injuries).
- In 2007, obtained her PhD from the University of Zagreb (Mechanical properties of glass ionomer cement).
- She is Assistant Professor and a scientific consultant at School of Dental Medicine University of Zagreb.
- She is a member of the EAPD, IAPD, IADT, ADM and IADR.
- She has published widely and presented at the scientific meetings.
- Her research interests are dental materials, minimal dental restorations, caries prevention, dental traumatology and orofacial genetics.