357 N. Rolling Rd,
Springfield, PA 19064.
- Health Policy
- Nurse Practitioner Full Practice Authority
- Pediatric and Adolescent Mental Health
- Dr. Altdoerffer is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the College of Nursing and Health Professions.
- Dr. Altdoerffer received her BSN from Penn State University in 2006 and her MSN as a primary care pediatric nurse practitioner from Drexel University in 2009.
- She completed her DNP at the University of Maryland in 2015 with a scholarly project of "Evidence-Based Health Policy: A Focus on Pennsylvania's Nurse Practitioner Full Practice Authority".
- Dr. Altdoerffer is board certified as a pediatric nurse practitioner and enjoys practicing with the underserved population. Research interests include health policy, pediatrics, nurse practitioner full practice authority, pediatric and adolescent mental health, and breastfeeding.