Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DRDO),
Immunomodulation; viral immunology; High altitude immunology
- Anticellular and immunosuppressive properties of ethanolic extract of Acorus calamus rhizome.
- Immunomodulatory effects of curcumin.
- Lead exposure and its impact on immune system: a review.
- A review of high throughput technology for the screening of natural products.
- Immunomodulation by ethanolic extract of Boerhaavia diffusa roots.
- Effect of lead exposure on the immune response of some occupationally exposed individuals.
- Correlation between methotrexate efficacy & toxicity with C677T polymorphism of the methylenetetrahydrofolate gene in rheumatoid arthritis patients on folate supplementation.
- Effect of Hippophae rhamnoides leaf extract against Dengue virus infection in human blood-derived macrophages.
- Aqueous extract of Rhodiola imbricata rhizome stimulates proinflammatory mediators via phosphorylated IκB and transcription factor nuclear factor-κB.
- Effect of Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) flavone on immune system: an in‐vitro approach.