University of Alabama At Birmingham Health Center Montgomery
Alabama 36116, USA
Steatohepatitis (due to alcohol use as well as due to non-alcohol fatty liver disease) and Liver transplant in steatohepatitis.
- Dr. Khalid Rasheed recently joined in the Department of Medicine as Hospital Physician in Baptist health system in Alabama, USA.
- After receiving his medical degree from the University of Kashmir, India, he received American Board of Internal Medicine Certification by doing Internship at University of Buffalo, New York and completing residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- He currently is doing research at University of Alabama at Birmingham in relation to liver diseases and liver Transplant.
- His clinical and research interests include steatohepatitis (due to alcohol use as well as due to non-alcohol fatty liver disease) and Liver transplant in steatohepatitis.
- Based on his research and training he received several awards and honors, which include Tinsley Harrison Award (2014) for outstanding achievements in teaching skills, academics and professionalism and UAB Scholarly Excellence Award (2014) for outstanding work in research and other scholastic activities.
- He has serving as expert Reviewer for Journal of Case Reports and Studies (JCRS) and Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease and has attended and presented papers as speaker in many national and international meetings like at American college of physicians, American College of gastroenterology, Society of General Internal Medicine in USA.
- He is a member of American College of Physicians, American College of Gastroenterology and American Medical Association.
- He has authored several research and review articles in major journals.