50 Charlton Ave East
Cancer progression, intercellular communication, extracellular vesicles, oncogene, tumor suppressors, angiogenesis, biomarkers and diagnostics, kidney transplant
- Dr. Al-Nedawi has contributed to research on thrombosis and haemostasis, cancer progression, angiogenesis, metastasis and biomarkers.
- Dr. Al-Nedawi’s main interest is the mechanisms of intercellular interactions through exosomes / microvesicles.
- Identification of new biomarkers for different types of cancer is one of the major interests of Dr Al-Nedawi, with especial focus on prostate and kidney cancer.
- Dr. Al-Nedawi has received several awards and recognition for his scientific accomplishments.
- He is the winner of the 2010 Michael G. DeGroote academic fellowship award at McMaster University.