Eastern Highway, Calabar Municipal
Lipid metabolism, Diabetes, Hepatitis
- Assessment of Total Antioxidant Capacity and Lipid Profile Among Pregnant Women Attending Ante Natal Clinic in University of Calabar Teaching Hospital.
- Elevation of small, dense low density lipoprotein cholesterol—a possible antecedent of atherogenic lipoprotein phenotype in type 2 diabetes patients in Jos, North-Central Nigeria.
- laboratory-clinical Interface: A Survey On The Practice Of Interpretative Commenting In Clinical Laboratories Across Nigeria: M184: Improvement in clinical laboratory services: Approaches to adding value.
- Climate and Plasmodium falciparium infection on the Jos Plateau, Nigeria.
- Clinico-laboratory Presentations of Abdominal Gossypibomas: A Review of Literature.
- Lipid Profile and Insulin Resistance in Pregnant Women with Family History of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Serum small dense lipoprotein cholesterol concentration possibly indicates progressive dyslipidaemia-induced atherogenesis type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Elevation of small, dense low density lipoprotein cholesterol—a possible antecedent of.