Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics,
Chromosome, stem cell, meiosis, germ cell, recombination.
- Graduated from Department of Biochemistry, University of Tokyo 1997.3 Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science in the Graduate School of Science, Professor Hitoshi Sakano
- 2000.3 Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology PhD course (Instructor Osamu Sakano Professor)
- 2000.3 Doctor (Physics) The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science
- Theoretic Papers No. 15033 "Analysis of RAG-RSS Interaction in V (D) J Recombination"
- 2000.3 - 2000.7 The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science Professor Hitoshi Sakano Laboratory) Professor
- 2000.8 - 2003.3 Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / Harvard Medical School (Professor Kihiro Nakatani) Postdoctoral
- Fellow, Japan Postdoctoral Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- 2005.4 - 2008.3 Tokyo University Molecular Cellular Biology Research Research field on chromosome dynamics (Professor Watanabe Yoshinori) Special academic researcher, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and Technology PD
- 2008.4 - 2008.12 Officer Researcher
- 2009.1 - 2014.3 Assistant Professor
- 2014.4 ~ Keio University College School of Medicine School Sakaguchi Memorial System Medical Course Special Lecturer.