Name: Ke-Da Yu
Shanghai Cancer Center and Cancer Institute, Fudan University
Email: Send an Email
270# Dong-An Rd. Shanghai. 200032
1. Yu KD, Zhu R, Zhan M, Rodriguez AA, Yang W, Wong ST, Makris A, Lehmann BD, Chen X, Mayer IA, Pietenpol JA, Shao ZM, Symmans F, Chang JC. Identification of Prognosis-Relevant Subgroups in Patients with Chemoresistant Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Apr 2. PMID:23549873.
2. Yu KD, Jiang YZ, Chen S, Cao ZG, Wu J, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Effect of large tumor size on cancer-specific mortality in node-negative breast cancer. Mayo Clin Proc. 2012;87(12):1171-80.
3. Yu KD, Wu J, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Hazard of breast cancer-specific mortality among women with estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer after five years from diagnosis: implication for extended endocrine therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;97(12):E2201-9.
4. Huang AJ, Yu KD, Li J, Fan L, Shao ZM. Polymorphism rs4919510:C>G in mature sequence of human microRNA-608 contributes to the risk of HER2-positive breast cancer but not other subtypes. PLoS One. 2012;7(5):e35252.
5. Yu KD, Liu GY, Zhou XY, Zhou Y, Wu J, Chen CM, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Association of HER-2 copy number and HER-2/CEP-17 ratio with neoadjuvant taxane-containing chemotherapy sensitivity in locally advanced breast cancer. Oncologist. 2012;17(6):792-800.
6. Yu KD, Zhou Y, Liu GY, Li B, He PQ, Zhang HW, Lou LH, Wang XJ, Wang S, Tang JH, Liu YH, Wang X, Jiang ZF, Ma LW, Gu L, Cao MZ, Zhang QY, Wang SM, Su FX, Zheng H, Li HY, Tang LL, Sun SR, Liu JP, Shao ZM, Shen ZZ. A prospective, multicenter, controlled, observational study to evaluate the efficacy of a patient support program in improving patients' persistence to adjuvant aromatase inhibitor medication for postmenopausal, early stage breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012;134(1):307-13.
7. Yu KD, Shao ZM. Initiation, evolution, phenotype and outcome of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation-associated breast cancer. Nat Rev Cancer. 2012;12(5):372-3
8. Yu KD, Huang AJ, Fan L, Li WF, Shao ZM. Genetic variants in oxidative stress-related genes predict chemoresistance in primary breast cancer: a prospective observational study and validation. Cancer Res. 2012;72(2):408-19
9. Yu KD, Shao ZM. ESR1 gene amplification: another mechanism regulating the cellular levels of ERÃŽÂ±. Nat Rev Cancer. 2011;11(11):823
10. Chen AX, Yu KD, Fan L, Li JY, Yang C, Huang AJ, Shao ZM. Germline genetic variants disturbing the Let-7/LIN28 double-negative feedback loop alter breast cancer susceptibility. PLoS Genet. 2011;7(9):e1002259
11. Yu KD, Shao ZM. The two faces of autophagy and the pathological underestimation of DCIS. Nat Rev Cancer. 2011;11(8):618
12. Yu KD, Li S, Shao ZM. Different annual recurrence pattern between lumpectomy and mastectomy: implication for breast cancer surveillance after breast-conserving surgery. Oncologist. 2011;16(8):1101-10
13. Li S, Yu KD, Fan L, Hou YF, Shao ZM. Predicting breast cancer recurrence following breast-conserving therapy: a single-institution analysis consisting of 764 Chinese breast cancer cases. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011;18(9):2492-9
14. Yu KD, Li B, Zhou Y, Shao ZM. Is RAD51 135G>C polymorphism really associated with breast cancer in general population? Biased design and results lead to inappropriate conclusion. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;128(1):297-9
15. Yu KD, Fang Q, Shao ZM. Combining accurate genetic and clinical information in breast cancer risk model. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;128(1):283-5
16. Yu KD, Shao ZM. Inspection of a deviation from Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium in familial breast cancer cases from a case-control study in a meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;127(2):577-9
17. Yu KD, Huang AJ, Shao ZM. Tailoring adjuvant endocrine therapy for postmenopausal breast cancer: a CYP2D6 multiple-genotype-based modeling analysis and validation. PLoS One. 2010;5(12):e15649.
18. Yu KD, Wu LM, Liu GY, Wu J, Di GH, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Different distribution of breast cancer subtypes in breast ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), DCIS with microinvasion, and DCIS with invasion component. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011;18(5):1342-8
19. Yu KD, Chen AX, Yang C, Fan L, Huang AJ, Shao ZM. The associations between two polymorphisms in the interleukin-10 gene promoter and breast cancer risk. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2012;131(1):27-31
20. Yu KD, Li JJ, Di GH, Wu J, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. A straightforward but not piecewise relationship between age and lymph node status in Chinese breast cancer patients. PLoS One. 2010;5(6):e11035.
21. Yu KD, Yang C, Fan L, Chen AX, Shao ZM. RAD51 135G>C does not modify breast cancer risk in non-BRCA1/2 mutation carriers: evidence from a meta-analysis of 12 studies. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;126(2):365-71
22. Yu KD, Shao ZM. Genetic matters of CYP2D6 in breast cancer: copy number variations and nucleotide polymorphisms. Nat Rev Cancer. 2009;9(11):842.
23. Yu KD, Fan L, Di GH, Yuan WT, Zheng Y, Huang W, Chen AX, Yang C, Wu J, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Genetic variants in GSTM3 gene within GSTM4-GSTM2-GSTM1-GSTM5-GSTM3 cluster influence breast cancer susceptibility depending on GSTM1. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2010;121(2):485-96.
24. Yu KD, Di GH, Li WF, Rao NY, Fan L, Yuan WT, Hu Z, Wu J, Shen ZZ, Huang W, Shao ZM. Genetic contribution of GADD45A to susceptibility to sporadic and non-BRCA1/2 familial breast cancers: a systematic evaluation in Chinese populations. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2010;121(1):157-67.
25. Yu KD, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. The immunohistochemically "ER-negative, PR-negative, HER2-negative, CK5/6-negative, and HER1-negative" subgroup is not a surrogate for the normal-like subtype in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2009;118(3):661-3.
26. Yu KD, Shao ZM. Concurrent hormone and radiation therapy in patients with breast cancer: how does chemotherapy affect treatment? Lancet Oncol. 2009;10(5):442-4
27. Yu KD, Di GH, Yuan WT, Fan L, Wu J, Hu Z, Shen ZZ, Zheng Y, Huang W, Shao ZM. Functional polymorphisms, altered gene expression and genetic association link NRH:quinone oxidoreductase 2 to breast cancer with wild-type p53. Hum Mol Genet. 2009;18(13):2502-17.
28. Yu KD, Di GH, Fan L, Wu J, Hu Z, Shen ZZ, Huang W, Shao ZM. A functional polymorphism in the promoter region of GSTM1 implies a complex role for GSTM1 in breast cancer. FASEB J. 2009;23(7):2274-87.
29. Fan L, Zheng Y, Yu KD, Liu GY, Wu J, Lu JS, Shen KW, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Breast cancer in a transitional society over 18 years: trends and present status in Shanghai, China. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2009;117(2):409-16.
30. Yu KD, Di GH, Wu J, Lu JS, Shen KW, Liu GY, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Breast cancer patients with estrogen receptor-negative/progesterone receptor-positive tumors: being younger and getting less benefit from adjuvant tamoxifen treatment. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2008;134(12):1347-54.
31. Yu KD, Di GH, Wu J, Lu JS, Shen KW, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Development and trends of surgical modalities for breast cancer in China: a review of 16-year data. Ann Surg Oncol. 2007;14(9):2502-9.
32. Yu KD, Liu GY, Di GH, Wu J, Lu JS, Shen KW, Shen ZZ, Shao ZM. Progesterone receptor status provides predictive value for adjuvant endocrine therapy in older estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients. Breast. 2007;16(3):307-15.