1008 Calibre Woods Dr NE,
Atlanta- GA 30329,
Cardiology, epidemiology, novel biomarkers, heart failure, hypertension, ischemic heart disease
- Dr. Dabhadkar is a cardiologist in Matthews, North Carolina.
- After earning his medical degree from the Grant Medical College, he trained in epidemiology with an emphasis in cardiovascular diseases at the Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He then trained in internal medicine at the Emory University followed by training in cardiovascular diseases at the Brown University.
- Dr. Dabhadkar has a passion and expertise in the area of preventive cardiology.
- He served as a member of the American College of Cardiology's Preventive Cardiology Leadership Council.
- He practices clinical cardiology with a specific emphasis in noninvasive cardiology including echocardiography (transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography) and stress testing (including nuclear stress test).