Department of Social And Preventive Medicine,
Government Medical College And Associated Hospitals,
Rawalpora Housing Colony Sanat Nagar,
- Indian Association Of Preventive And Social Medicine
Clinical Activities & Certifications:
- Paper presentation in 42nd annual national conference india association of preventive and social medicine. 26-28 feb 2015 Lukhnow UP
- Paper presentation in 19th annual conference of North Zone of Indian association of preventive and social medicine held at GMC Srinagar in august 2015
- Participated in YDR cum research ethics worshop organized by young diabetes registry collaborating centre SKIMS in nov 2015.
- Participated in worshop on enhancement of training skills (micro teaching and training aids) held at NIHFW New Delhi 4-8 august 2014
- Participation in CME Automation in microbiology GMC Srinagar april 2014
- Participated in CME molecular mechanism of endometriosis /medical education held at GMC Srinagar in may 2014
- Participated and presented in 3rd thesis presentation of GMC Srinagar nov 2013
- Lone S, Lone K, Khan S, Pampori RA. Assessment of metabolic syndrome in Kashmiri population with type 2 diabetes employing the standard criteria’s given by WHO, NCEPATP III and IDF. J Epidemiol Glob Health [Internet]. Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia; 2017;7(4):235–9.
- Lone SS. Cardiovascular mortality and morbidity risk factors in type 2 diabetics : Distribution according to gender among ethnic Kashmiri population . (IJIR) 2016;(2):290–6.
- Yasmeen Jabeen Bhat, Latif I, Malik R, Hassan I, Sheikh G, Lone KS, et al. Vitamin D Level in Alopecia Areata. Indian J Dermatol. 2017;62(3):237–50.
- Sideeq K, Khan SMS, Huq I. Breast Cancer : Analyzing Its Epidemiology And Clinical Profile Among Ethnic Kashmiri Females. 2(2).
- Sideeq K, Jan R, Rather H, Bhat F, S M SK, Qurieshi MA, et al. Impact on Health Care Delivery System Due To the Worst Flood of the Century in Kashmir, India : an Observational Analysis. J Evol Med Dent Sci [Internet]. 2014;3(70):15022–5.
- Sideeq K, Ayoub T, Khan SMS. Breast self-examination : assessing its knowledge attitude and practice among ethnic Kashmiri females. 2017;4(9):3288–92.
- Hassan M, Sideeq K, Khan SMS. Prevalence of Hypothyroidism in Pregnant Females of Block Hazratbal , Kashmir. 2016;3(10):2841–3.
- Sideeq Lone K. Analysis Of Dog Bites In Kashmir: An Unprovoked Threat To Population Kouser Sideeq Lone 1 , Sufoora Bilquees 2 , Mohammad Salimkhan 3 , Inaam Ul Haq 4. Natl J Community Med. 2014;5(1):66–8.
- Ayub T, Nazir U, Sideeq K. Quality Of Life of Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Cases of Kashmir Valley. 2017;2(8):1113–7.
- Salroo IN, Dar NH, Yousuf A, Lone KS, In S, Otorhinolaryngol IJ, et al. Computerised tomographic profile of ethmoid roof on basis of keros classification among ethnic Kashmiri ’ s. 2016;2(1):1–5.